All our machines are sold after a FULL service and testing and come with a 90-day warranty.
General Condition: Used
Syneron eMatrix machine
Syneron eMax Laser Applications:
- AblationRemoval of material from the surface of an object by vaporization.
- Acne scarsAppears in some patients as a result of the healing process of acne.
- Bi-polar RFRadiofrequency energy transmitted from two electrodes to a single target. The electrical circuit in this case runs between the two electrodes, thus maintaining control over energy’s depth of penetration
- CoagulationThe process of changing from a liquid to a gel or solid state by a series of chemical reactions
- CollagenesisNew collagen formation.
- DenaturationA structural change in macromolecules caused by extreme conditions.
- DermisA thick layer of supportive connective tissue below the epidermis.
- EpidermisThe outer layer of the skin.
- Post-inflammatory pigmentationDarkening of the skin pigment due to increased amounts of melanin, usually occurs during the healing process after treatment of skin of darker skin types.Radio Frequency (RF)A frequency of electromagnetic radiation in the range at which radio signals are transmitted, ranging from approximately 3 kilohertz to 300 gigahertz
- Matrix IR via Pulsing – NON-INVASIVE WRINKLE TREATMENT:Utilizing elōs technology, with RF and diode laser energy, these energies are delivered into the skin in a combine pulse mode. Treatment with the Matrix IR handpiece will result in wrinkle reduction as their appearance is shallower and smoother.Matrix IR via Gliding Mode – TEXTURE TREATMENT:The gliding mode on the Matrix IR handpiece addresses a variety of issues such as improving the look of skin texture by reducing fine lines and creases, reducing enlarged pores, rosacea and acne scars. Works on skin types I – V.
- Sublative RF Applicator – TREATMENT OF FACIAL WRINKLES:The Sublative RF handpiece is used to treat facial wrinkles by means of ablation and resurfacing of the skin. An array of multi-electrode pins delivers bi-polar RF energy in a fractional manner. Treatment sessions will vary by patient and depends on the degree of severity of the skin’s current condition. Results will be gradual and will be realized after each treatment. The Sublative RF applicator does use disposable tips that need to be replaced at the end of each patient treatment to prevent cross contamination of patients.