Palomar Starlux 500 MaxG Handpiece Repair / Refurbish / Rebuild Service. We can rebuild your current MaxG hand piece and get it back into working condition regardless of whether it is a MaxG for Starlux 500 or for Icon.
This is a service which includes the rebuilding/refurbishing of your current Palomar Starlux 300 LuxV hand piece.
Parts4laser offers the best solution for your Palomar hand piece.
We repair, rebuild and refurbish all Palomar hand pieces, including:
Our refurbishment process:
- Parts4Laser Replaces the Flash Lamp and Seal Kit
- Parts4Laser Cleans and Tests the Cooling System
- Parts4Laser Polishes the Crystal
- Parts4Laser Resets the Pulse Count
- Parts4Laser Calibrates and Verifies Output Energy
- Parts4Laser Replaces the Shell Case (Optional)
- Parts4Laser Replaces the Crystal Glass
*90 WARRANTY ON ALL JOBS.
Palomar MaxG Information
The Palomar MaxG handpiece is exceptionally good for removal of vascular and pigmented lesions. It goes beyond a single wavelength in order to reach the deepest areas of the skin while using a unique combination of Dynamic SpectrumShifting and dual band filters. The MaxG provides uniform through the entire vessel diameter, which cleats even the deeepest facial veins. In order to remove pigmentation, this IPL system targets melanin which is a black to brown pigment responsible for tanning of the skin.
All of our handpieces are tested by our technicians and come with a 90 day warranty.