CANDELA FRAX PRO HANDPIECES FRAX 1550, FRAX 1940
- Delivers the required density for optimal results in treating skin resurfacing up to skin type V.
- Unique non-ablative fractional technology uses a software algorithm to set the parameters. It enables the user to set the pulse duration and the energy independently to control the thermal impact.
- SoftCool™ sends a focused stream of cool air for greater comfort during and after the treatment.
- Ergonomic handpiece for operator comfort and treatment visibility.
- New treatment guide helps position the handpiece optimally for desired treatment outcomes.
- High ROI treatments mean practice savings.
Key reasons to introduce the Frax Pro system into your practice
- Provides an in-demand skin resurfacing treatment with low downtime.
- Scalable—designed for next-generation laser technology advancements.
- Guided mode with user pre-sets for easy learning.
- Touch screen technology for selecting treatments and parameters.
- Built-in patient database stores and retrieves treatment information.
- Treat up to skin type V.
- Quiet and ergonomic operation.
- Remote assistance for enhanced serviceability.
Ultimate ease of use
- The Frax Pro system’s clinical intelligence is designed to facilitate a quick learning curve.
- The applicator has a flexible cable to reduce the risk of repetitive strain injury.
- Accessories niche to keep safety glasses close at hand.
- Adjust settings without moving a step.