Parts4Laser offers a great solution for your Cynosure laser head.
This is a brand new laser head with all new parts
- When your system setting can not achieve the setting and power you requested
- When you hear a thumping sound
- When you do not get enough speed and energy in your treatment
- New applying and re-coating.
- New flash lamps 990-9003-589
- New seal kit include all o-rings
- New light blocking
- New flow tubes
*Does not include laser rod
- Swap your laser head with one of our rebuilt laser heads (fully tested and working).
- Send your laser head to us and we will rebuild it for you. Parts4Laser offers this procedure for Cynosure Apogee ELITE Family.
Cynosure Apogee Elite PLUS Laser Head Information
There are several reasons why the laser head can malfunction or stop working altogether. First, a water leak in the laser head can cause pressure to build up and break the laser rod, which is a device through which the laser goes and cause the rod to crack. One singular crack can make the laser head stop working.
Secondly, there is a reason why we are adamant about the laser being in a spotless-clean environment. If there is a small spec of dust on the laser rod or optics, the laser will make contact with the dust and thus gradually burn your optic until the laser has nowhere to go except backwards or sideways. Additionally, dust can also burn laser rod, and even the laser head. It is also important to note that the flow tubes or or if the machine has a singular, double or triple bore, it can be damaged from water pressure or dust.
Lastly, a Cynosure Apogee Elite Laser Head can malfunction or stop working altogether because of a damaged or broken flash lamp. Please pay attention to your lamp life. If you notice your power has decreased significantly, whereby you need more treatments to achieve the same result, it may be time to change your flash lamp.
Parts4laser is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cynosure their affiliates. Any logos and trademarks of third parties that may be found on our website are registered trademarks of their respective owners. The use of any trademark is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the trademark holder.