CYNOSURE PICOSURE LASER MACHINE
Groundbreaking innovation. Unique technology.
Creating an intense photothermal impact in trillionths of a second, PicoSure’s advanced technology spares the skin high thermal damage and targets the chromophore for better clearance in fewer treatments.
- Optimally targets melanin to treat a range of pigmentary conditions
- Incurs minimal thermal damage due to picosecond pulse duration
- Customizable treatments with 2-6mm, 8mm, and 10mm spot sizes
- Proven clinical validation, with 26 publications and 59 abstracts to date
PicoSure makes tattoo removal even easier. The 755nm wavelength is able to target black, blue, and green tattoo inks, while the optional 532nm wavelength offers effective treatment of “sunset colors”—red, yellow and orange—which are typically hard to correct. You’ll also be able to:
- Tailor treatments using variable spot sizes
- Use boost mode to better treat recalcitrant tattoos with shortened pulse width
- Treat black ink in darker skin type patients using the 1064nm delivery
Focus Lens Array: A revolution in skin revitalization
Cynosure’s Focus Lens Array creates microscopic, photomechanical reactions in the epidermis that communicate with the dermis, leading to increased collagen and elastin in the skin. This breakthrough enables skin revitalization with virtually no downtime—only with our PicoSure laser.
Parts4laser is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cynosure their affiliates. Any logos and trademarks of third parties that may be found on our website are registered trademarks of their respective owners. The use of any trademark is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the trademark holder.